The Citrix Ready workspace hub by NComputing is an enterprise-ready software and hardware solution. Citrix Ready verification ensures that it meets the performance, security and manageability demands of an enterprise-grade zero client.
Deliver compelling benefits and enterprise-grade features:
- Slash VDI client hardware costs by up to 80%
- Simple set-up, administration and maintenance
- Integrated centralized device management with optional management by Citrix XenMobile
- Citrix Casting support. Enable seamless and secure session roaming from a mobile device to any large screen connected to the workspace hub
- Proximity authentication can replace the need for tap and go cards
- Dual display capabilities providing HD video support with NComputing’s HDMI Secondary Display Adaptor
- HDX RTME optimization for Skype for Business
- HDX Ready Certified for best user experience – HD video and 3D workloads
The Citrix Ready workspace hub by NComputing is specifically designed for enterprises:
- Built for centralized manageability
- The Citrix Ready workspace hub by NComputing integrates NComputing’s centralized device management solution was developed specifically with enterprise customers in mind. It provides a highly scalable, flexible, and easy-to-use tool to manage your entire deployment. Optional management by Citrix XenMobile is available.
- Built for productivity
- Citrix Casting enables session roaming from a mobile device to a large screen; easily and securely with no additional specialized hardware required.
- Our innovative HDMI Secondary Display Adaptor expands the functionality of the workspace hub to deliver high performance and responsive HD content across two monitors.
- HDX RTME integration delivers clear and crisp high-definition audio-video conferencing using Skype for Business.
- Built for enterprise quality and security
- The Citrix Ready workspace hub by NComputing is an ultimate end-user computing device certified, designed and tested to the highest standards. Operates in office, field and factory environments
- Built-in heatsink and ventholes to ensure proper thermal dissipation for hostile thermal deployment environments.
Chris Fleck, VP and Citrix Technical Fellow, Emerging Solutions, at Citrix said: “NComputing’s extensive experience in the thin client industry coupled with their consistent commitment to innovation gives us great confidence in the success of the Citrix Ready workspace hub initiative. Based on how they have consistently executed in the past, we see tremendous promise in how the market will respond to this latest NComputing offering.”
Richard Sah, CTO of NComputing, explains: “We are very excited to extend our existing partnership with Citrix to bring innovation to our customers. The Citrix Ready workspace hub solution powered by NComputing’s RX-HDX thin client further expands the functionality of the device to include many value-added features demanded by enterprise customers such dual display support, RTME integration and Citrix Casting. This aligns with our mission to provide affordable and powerful thin client solutions to enterprise customers. The Citrix Ready workspace hub by NComputing is enterprise-ready, enterprise-capable and enterprise-tough.”
Dane Young, Strategic Business Advisor at Entisys360, explains: “I am incredibly excited about the possibilities of the NComputing RX-HDX. The RX-HDX, built specifically for Citrix environments, is a full functioning thin client at an extremely low price point. The performance is well received, due to the optimizations that Citrix enabled and the RX-HDX’s built-in H.264 decode engine. As Citrix releases the Citrix Ready workspace hub functionality, this device will prove to be a crucial component of the Digital Workspace of the future.”
For more information on the RX-HDX please give us a call or email at firstname.lastname@example.org